DAt|s Clan Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "I WAN THIS HAXOR TO BE BANNED" Thread

Go down

The Official "I WAN THIS HAXOR TO BE BANNED" Thread Empty The Official "I WAN THIS HAXOR TO BE BANNED" Thread

Post by c63 zankok Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am

since sxe6.9 is not reliable anymore, now we are more reliant on admins in our server to keep the server out of cheater/haxors
Many of you may spot cheaters more often than the admins, mainly cause the cheaters keep their profiles low when they see admins, so for the admins to be fair to judge on to ban or not, we will need a demo, it is strongly advised that you post up their demo of haxing.
I know you may have seen what we have not seen, but typing a wall of text with contents of "THE WAY HE MOVES! JUST TOOO SEXY!!! THATS GOTTA BE HAX !!!!!!!!111oneoneeleventyone" does not help on judging at all
so if u want him to be banned, get a demo
elemeNt wrote:to record a demo, just type "record hacker.dem" in console, without the quotation marks. then get into spectator mode and spec the suspected hacker.

after that, find the "hacker.dem" demo in your cstrike folder, usually at c:/program files/counter strike 1.6/cstrike. upload that file using a hosting service, i recommend www.mediafire.com. good luck!

only reply to this thread when you wish someone to be banned with demo
example format:
----------------------------------------------
Name: gay
Time: 34.13.2222
Link to demo:
Suspect of : wall hax, aimbot, speed hax, too sexy

Please ban
----------------------------------------------
other chitchats will be deleted to keep this thread clean

Thank you

Last edited by c63 zankok on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total