DAt|s Clan Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please someone take action about this few ppls..

+6
SKY
Keon4
elemeNt
c63 zankok
DAt|s | WArrior
jaywinter7
10 posters

Go down

Please someone take action about this few ppls.. Empty Please someone take action about this few ppls..

Post by jaywinter7 Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:49 pm

no.t = confirm hack
Ishingo =confirm hack because i accuse him today he just log off the game.. because im specting him all game...
Hut
Heaton
EnD .
Nano aka foote

i hope datis server is clean of hackers thanks.. admin pls take into consideration!!!!

Edit*
i just found out just now Hut -> I hacker fuck hissan and mam gay -> Heaton -> Wnv sakula alex is same ppl..

Last edited by jaywinter7 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

jaywinter7
New User
New User

Number of posts : 8
Games : counterstrike/dota
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Please someone take action about this few ppls.. Empty Re: Please someone take action about this few ppls..

Post by DAt|s | WArrior Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

how u confirm he using hack..?????

DAt|s | WArrior
New User
New User

Number of posts : 7
Games : cs 1.6
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Please someone take action about this few ppls.. Empty Re: Please someone take action about this few ppls..

Post by c63 zankok Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 pm

no. t is not hax i spec him all the time
well if u really think they hax
record a demo and post it up

c63 zankok

Number of posts : 54
Games : cs 1.6 dota gt5 mgo2
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elemeNt Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:03 am

i thought with the sxe there could be no possible way for people to hack?

does the sxe bypass program need to update to the latest sxe version for it to work? the latest version of an sxe bypass program was for sxe version 5.4.

*Topic moved to appropriate forum Game Server Discussion.*
elemeNt
elemeNt
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Games : Counter Strike 1.6, DotA
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://datisclan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaywinter7 Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:35 am

u guys have to use other nick to spec. be a spectator. not spec him after ur dead... but he`s a good pretender with hacks on.. =) thats all i can say. i dont simply accuse ppl . just that day he set his hacks setting in de_dust map. no admins around... he was standing beside the ct entrance door 2 and move left and right(couple of times.. his mouse did not move.. just he strafing left and right to adjust value) .... i did download hacks named ECCxx and tried it.. hacks menu press INSERT to adjust the value... strafe left or right. alot of things can be set... just before that de_dust map .. someone maybe 67 or kaijin scolded him and ask him "why no.t duck walk can walk faster than i walking with knife? " and in that inferno map... he has no recoil. thats why he re-set his hack settings.... that name of list i a few ppl i always pretend afk and spec them... what i notice is... everytime they off their hack.. their scores are like shit.. esp no.t and hut.. kill not more than 5 or equal death.. see for yourself.. nuff said here.

*ask 10 ppls about him.. 8 ppl will say he hacks.. its not only me who complain about no.t is more than enough to get a warning or ban! its up to the admins.. but most of the admins on his side .. i wonder why ? -_-

jaywinter7
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:05 pm

like i said
all ur seemingly valid points needs a demo to support

again
people with good comp and low as ping tend to register their bullets a lot faster than others which makes them look less recoil

even pro players have bad days, back in the days when i was good at cs, hs for most kills, when any goes wrong i suck, my comp my ping my reflex or anything, i sucked
and i get accused a lot, well only when i don't play with clan tag on

on a side note
Winterz: pleeeez do get a head phone, i noticed u didnt know where gun fire or foot steps r in clan matches, besides if you spec No. T with head phones on, it all makes sense, he predicts movement of people so precisely from sounds which aided his reflex
watch radar, pay attension where ur teamates dies or call for help, don't keep guarding bombsite A when the bomb planted msgs comes after ur teamate dies
some day u become ultra super pro u pwn ppl like bbqwtfhax and ppl accuse u u will understand No. T

c63 zankok

Back to top Go down

Post by elemeNt Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 pm

i just did a google search and here is a result showing sxe 6.9 hacks from youtube
*link taken down by poster*

look, the admins are not on anybody's side. we just need hard evidence or proof that these people you mentioned really hack. i've never seen anyone hacking in the server since sxe was made compulsory, but judging from the search result above, it is possible that hacks are being used all these while. i would be looking out for these people soon, don't worry Smile

Last edited by elemeNt on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
elemeNt
elemeNt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keon4 Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:13 pm

lol, i always spec no.t play, but i feel he no hack, just feel he pro only @@

Keon4
The Usual Member
The Usual Member

Number of posts : 11
Games : Counter Strike
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi Guys, I watch the videos posted by elemeNt and was quite surprised that they actually have bypassing softwares to sxe 6.9. Amazing...

I guess we can kick off some post uploads for possible hackers. You guys can actually type "record <filename>.dem" in the console, eg: record hacker211008.dem and uploaded to the site.
SKY
SKY
New User
New User

Games : CS 1.6, Colin Mcrae 4
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jaywinter7 Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:00 am

spec
1. walking speed (slightly faster)
2.walking movement in spec mode slightly lag but his ping is okie.
3. his duck walk is incredible.. same like my normal walk speed
4. the way he walk and puts his crosshair.. is so unique... and when he sees enemy.. his crosshair is near to the enemy ( consider miss) but hits the target..
5. russian jumps alot and safely... but when reaches silent enemy location. he start to pretend to scout area .. every boxes till he reach the enemy !

and lastly

he will pretend to scout area.. and let enemy kill him , to let u feel that he is not a waller and cant see the enemy..... learn to think wat hacker thinks.. and act... then u easily catch him... i will try to record demo to support my accusation on these ppls... have fun good luck in game for now!

jaywinter7
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:31 am

get a demo

c63 zankok

Back to top Go down

Post by volcanic Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Open hltv and write connect "serverip" when it connected server write record "hacker"

volcanic
The Usual Member
The Usual Member

Number of posts : 15
Games : cs
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by waterz Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:09 pm

jaywinter7 wrote:spec
1. walking speed (slightly faster)
2.walking movement in spec mode slightly lag but his ping is okie.
3. his duck walk is incredible.. same like my normal walk speed
4. the way he walk and puts his crosshair.. is so unique... and when he sees enemy.. his crosshair is near to the enemy ( consider miss) but hits the target..
5. russian jumps alot and safely... but when reaches silent enemy location. he start to pretend to scout area .. every boxes till he reach the enemy !

and lastly

he will pretend to scout area.. and let enemy kill him , to let u feel that he is not a waller and cant see the enemy..... learn to think wat hacker thinks.. and act... then u easily catch him... i will try to record demo to support my accusation on these ppls... have fun good luck in game for now!

i dont get you la, have u tried duck walk? seriously if u duck walk ure like 1 step of normall ppl running with knife in 7-8 steps (or maybe more)
and his walk slightly faster? thats prolly becz he keep switch from guns and knife instead of u holding guns rushing all the way, and crosshair and stuff, in case u din notice, try see stuff in india, ppl are shooting way too far from the person but still kills, idk wth is that but it sure seems cs have been like dis all this while.

oh and did i forget im accused of hacking when im using other names. so pls do make a record of wat ure accusing. and yea, get a headset pls.

waterz
New User
New User

Number of posts : 2
Games : Counter Strike 1.6
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by -ck- Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:29 pm

jaywinter7 if im not wrong u are WinterZ rite?
do u know that u whines alot? ah yes, im one of the victim by ur accusation of silly "ghosting" which was supported by one of the admin aD-- this morning, forgotten which map as i do play at morning n when less pros r playing so i can pwn ur ass pretty badly.

seriously i support waterz so much coz i do spectate those guys playing n i admired their skills instead of whining them hacking. try so spec them playing instead of whining that their just hacking.

im totally disappointed with this server's management actually. there r too many admins around n wth? they can abuse their power w/o investigating properly.

oh yeah, i wont play this server anymore from now on so dun worry winterz i can pwn u no more. even if i play i wont use my nick anymore.

edit : what waterz said was so damn right, try to use a headset n if ure a newbie, open to the maximum volume so u can hear every single STEP made by enemy. if u get used to it i can bet u will be accused as a hacker/ghoster by urself(?) or the admins.

-ck-
New User
New User

Games : CS 1.6
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:24 am

case closed for any questions regarding this plz pm me

Last edited by c63 zankok on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

c63 zankok

Back to top Go down

Post by -ck- Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 am

@c63 zankok,
u have no idea how frustrated when u keep getting accused in a server u play often and his whines supported by the admin "aD--" blindly without checking properly. some more this admin doesnt accept critics, he simply abuse his power by banning me becoz of my name when i play that server after 1st time i got banned.

-ck-
New User
New User

Games : CS 1.6
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elemeNt Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:02 am

we have been getting reports that aD-- has been abusing his admin rights by changing maps to liking (when other admins are not around) and now banning of members at his discretion. banning without proper investigation or adhering to one person's accusation (in this case, a fellow clan member whose credibility is tarnished after much accusations) is certainly not what we want to happen to our players.

if i am not mistaken, he usually plays in the mornings right? i will warn him about this, and you should not see anymore abuse of power unless he wants his rights to be revoked.

i have seen you lots of times at avex topfragger and i know you are not hacking. for the time being, you should play with another nick, and see if you still get accused or banned.

-ck- wrote:im totally disappointed with this server's management actually. there r too many admins around n wth? they can abuse their power w/o investigating properly.
for your information, there are 6 admins and at most only 3 online in the server during peak hours.

Last edited by elemeNt on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
elemeNt
elemeNt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:45 pm

yea ele AD did change map to his likings when i played around 2 to 4am this morning
though warrior was lurking around lol
i am okay(only okay) with it since i dont really care, and he did get us out of the clan mill map when we only had very few people for such a big map
it's just that he should not have been banning people with out proper check outs and based on some bad words from a noob (sorry winterz), i say y not we just unban ck first

c63 zankok

Back to top Go down

Post by jaywinter7 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:01 pm

no one trust me is okie. nvm.

and ck person who tell ad u are ghosting in cc.. is not me..Sorry. is another guy lo.. i also feel u ghosting lo.. i hide behind a box so big u can know im there hiding lo even i dont see u or make a single noise.. Mostly i suspect ppl hacking.. admin wont ban it lo.. why u get banned by AD got to do with me ? its his firm decision go cry to him okie not me .... <-- wat to do with headset? i`m using headset... every spec i do on the ppl i accuse.. is base on headset... up to the adminz to do their job i lay my hand off and accuse now.. i dun care anyone hack in server.. if admins cant trace hack then let it be... its not about headset.. dont keep emphasize i didnt use headset.. ur assumption is wrong... wall hack is at a finger tip.. F10 on or off.. that wat i learn from youtube website..

jaywinter7
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by jaywinter7 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:04 pm

yes im noob zankok.. u are a real pro.. thanks for calling me that. and for your info .. i have a headset.. if u cant even know who is hacking whose not.. dont blame my headset.. my observation is much better than u even i didnt play cs for 5 years already... i dont hope to bring datis reputation down or watsoever... i just wan server clean of hackers.. and guess wat.. admin protecting hackers... and calling them pro.. etc wcg ex player .. and before i was the most in server i know whose real pro whose not... i suspect something fishy going on... so i dont bother much anymore..anymore.... do watever u like and stop asking me if the guys is hacking..

there is time when i headshot a guy 4 times only die.. there is time i wan to suspect he is having xtra blood.. but who cares... no one.. all in u guys mind.. they are pro... pls try to observe even when u shoot where u shooting... hacker has extra life.. if dont like me.. ask chiang kick me out datis.. or i will leave myself.. u guys are too pro.. sorry im noob..

jaywinter7
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 pm

winterz, sorry if i offended u but i told u 50 times to post demo for suspicion of haxors, what did u do? nothing but continuous whine. the admins could not judge base on ur words only ,also due to ur spam of accusations it caused complains.
how many of ur accused people r confirmed none haxor? far as i have seen hut and trust r no haxor, and for some reason u do not accept this piece of info but instead u kept on saying we let the haxor roam free
as far as i am aware the server is much better and cleaner from haxors since we always have admins around than other servers in msia (eg. ini macam)
btw i do not think i am pro
and if u do use headset, u would have noticed where the gun shots r in clan matches, which u did not, or may be u have a bad headset, or even may be u wear them the other way around, i dunno, but u cannot tell from sounds from what i can tell, i have not been ur headset for quite a while, and i do not intend to, all i want is for u to improve thats all, if u insist on being what u r now, its ur choise

c63 zankok

Back to top Go down

Post by DAt|s | Sp Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:02 am

I hacking...Very Happy

DAt|s | Sp
New User
New User

Games : CS?
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:32 pm

case close threads locked as I see no further discussion required anymore
if u suspect a hacker please post a demo here

c63 zankok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum