Strategy Training

Go down

Strategy Training

Post by SKY on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:50 pm

Its kinda cool to be able to shoot and kill as much enemies as you can...you train your aim, google for the best graphic enhancements scripts, adjust the best sensitivity and last but not least, get the coolest and highest DPI mouse u can afford!
But, have you ever thought of the smartest way of playing CS? perhaps a visit to websites like www.schroet.com (now is www.sk-gaming.com) and get some demo videos, you will notice most players actually play smart and very seldom you see them rush. they actually try mind reading their opponents and strategize their strengths among team members. sometimes you need good teamates that you can trust thus winning is always a mear step away. Remember, its not how good your aiming is, its the team players teamplay that counts. My all time favourite team is eoL (they have decommisioned the team), the team spirit is fantastic and well, perhaps i m an old school player Smile
SKY
New User
New User

Number of posts : 8
Games : CS 1.6, Colin Mcrae 4
Registration date : 2008-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strategy Training

Post by elemeNt on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:45 pm

playing smart is the skill you acquire after you mastered all your shooting skills. so first things first, practice on your aiming and shooting skills while brushing up on enemy location prediction skills. the easiest way to do this, is by watching the demos like mentioned above (get a feel for the do's and don't's), and by playing a lot, AND I MEAN A LOT. the more you play, the more the experience you accumulate.

and i want to emphasize the above, TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL! in public servers you seldom see this, people are always minding their own business and trying to get their ranks up. but if taken into consideration all the help and cover your team will give you, you might as well cover their asses. but don't count on this in public servers, there is absolutely zero teamwork present. Smile

Last edited by elemeNt on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)

Admin

Number of posts : 116
Games : Counter Strike 1.6, DotA
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://datisclan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by volcanic on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:00 pm

gotfrag.com or hltv.org There is biggest demo collection in the world but i don t remember which one...I think hltv.org and if you don t want to download demo , you can learn live hltv ip los angeles kode5 and others matches Twisted Evil

volcanic
The Usual Member
The Usual Member

Number of posts : 15
Games : cs
Registration date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by volcanic on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:02 pm

And if you dont have waste time Very Happy you can see famous tactical blogs write by
mtw zonic

volcanic
The Usual Member
The Usual Member

Number of posts : 15
Games : cs
Registration date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by c63 zankok on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:51 am

i been saying the same thing all the time(esp to ele for the 50th time now)
its not how u pwn in pubbies
its how u f&*#@ing grow some brains
excuse my rudeness

i think we should more often discuss about map tactics and actually practice the discussed ways of playing to see if it works
thats how u get along with the team

c63 zankok

Number of posts : 54
Games : cs 1.6 dota gt5 mgo2
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm

SKY wrote:Its kinda cool to be able to shoot and kill as much enemies as you can...you train your aim, google for the best graphic enhancements scripts, adjust the best sensitivity and last but not least, get the coolest and highest DPI mouse u can afford!
But, have you ever thought of the smartest way of playing CS? perhaps a visit to websites like www.schroet.com (now is www.sk-gaming.com) and get some demo videos, you will notice most players actually play smart and very seldom you see them rush. they actually try mind reading their opponents and strategize their strengths among team members. sometimes you need good teamates that you can trust thus winning is always a mear step away. Remember, its not how good your aiming is, its the team players teamplay that counts. My all time favourite team is eoL (they have decommisioned the team), the team spirit is fantastic and well, perhaps i m an old school player Smile

eoL IS LONG GONE DEAD CLAN.

You try to make a post at gotfrag and you'll get a -frag until ur comments are nuked.

Hmm Mind Reading?I think thats the aim,strategy and team work counts not mind reading to win a Round.

alien

*lol?*
SK|SpawN tried to read NiP|ZeT mind.....Spawn *Focusing,Focusing,Focusing..* NiP|ZeT killed SK|SpawN with a usp,

Mod
Active USer
Active USer

Number of posts : 36
Location : Some where over the rainbow~Blue birds fly~ ahahhahaa Jk2 Somewhere in De_Nuke
Games : Counter-Strike
Registration date : 2008-09-23

View user profile http://csmod.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elemeNt on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:40 pm

err i don't think you posted anything useful except repeat the above poster's words. next time try posting up some useful shit for the n00bs Razz

Admin

Games : Counter Strike 1.6, DotA
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile http://datisclan.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:13 pm

elemeNt wrote:err i don't think you posted anything useful except repeat the above poster's words. next time try posting up some useful shit for the n00bs Razz
Hmm...useful shit lets see....

EOLITHIC IS A LONG GONE DEAD CLAN HURRAAA

Mod
Active USer
Active USer

Location : Some where over the rainbow~Blue birds fly~ ahahhahaa Jk2 Somewhere in De_Nuke

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:50 am

Hi Mod,
I do understand your curiousity on why i mentioned a Long Gone Dead Clan.
Heard b4 ABBA? its also a long gone dead band? well, now u can see mamma mia in cinemas again rite? but Why? why they waste money on reviving something long gone and dead? The word i would use is Quality and Sentimental.

I have watched teamwork in eoL videos that i seldom watched in other videos and they inspire me on developing new mind reading stuff. (Ya u mentioned about SpawN and Zet thingy - best players, good aimers, teamwork? i just cant feel that) SpawN is a legend, so well its an advantage to the whole team. But you know wat i think? Read below:

SKY, elemeNt, L0nG, zankok and Mod in match. Mod is a pro, flawless, aims like goDlike, top recoil control. SKY thinks : oh well, he can handle that alley, let me stick with elemeNt to guard door. while zankok n L0nG in B. Bang! Bang! Bang! 3 Ts down, Mod with 3 frags. PRO! elemeNt 1 frag, L0nG 1 frag. Win~ (fun rite?)

after 3 rounds, still the same tactic and wins with same confident style with Mod in alley. All Ts alley. Mod tried killing 5 with M4 and pistol. But killed only 1 and rest of 4 Ts went on planting boM at A.
Now, SKY, elemeNt, zankok and L0nG have to duckwalk n walk to stairs and base. Clocks ticking. T wit snipers and Aks all over. "Get out of there, its gonna blow!" boMMmmM, T wins.

CS is never fun playing alone, thts why i mentioned eoL a clan that SK was placed second to them. Michael Jackson is not a break dancer but why is he still the King of Pop? Coz he created the famous moonwalk. eoL? created the best teamwork.

Perhaps i am an old school player, i prefer quality to fame. Btw, i like playing with my clan. Coz everyone takes care of each other. Wink
SKY
New User
New User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:59 am

Hey SKY, I think you should really watch EOLITHIC demos rather than the movie. Actually you can see how they play REAL in the demos.

You see,Frag Movie is very different than demos which Frag Movie ONLY show a player FRAGGING.When I see that movie I saw them ACING while the other team is ecoing.

I never said I was PRO and all but if that team you said on "ROUND3" was ecoing I could ace them all as if I have Top Recoil,GOD LIKE AIM and well, you never metion this "Ikari Laser Mouse"

If you see Eolithic's demos THAN you can see how they really play. Not by watching FRAG MOVIES. HAVE A UNNICE DAY! Very Happy

Joking~

NOTE TO YOU SKY:
Eolithic could have been Number 1 world ranking but they retired somewhere in 2003.

Mod
Active USer
Active USer

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:47 pm

Mod, i watch both demos and videos, videos are for fun, demos are for information.

i wasnt saying you are a pro or not. I was just giving a visualization on my view on teamwork. forgot to put this: "[i]the above mentioned nicks are for visualization purpose use only". How can u eco on a round 3? at least an IDF or mp5 is idle to work as a team. Perhaps one or two on mp5 and the rest eco.

Mod, note to u back: i did mentioned "they have decommissioned the team) in my post. And again, i m talking about their teamwork strategy, not their number 1 thingy.

Or maybe perhaps you can share some good strategies links, websites which we all can learn. Coz u seem to have watch quite a number of demos. We appreciate contributions of knowledge.

You have a nice day ~
SKY
New User
New User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Actually,I never learn anything from any websites except for Vilden's Awp Guide on youtube and the m4a1 info.

I learn through the demos and never look at any other places for strategy and guide.

Sorry for my unexperience knowledge....

For Now I will just keep training cause by the day, I'm a noob.

Mod
Active USer
Active USer

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Well, we are all still learning, every shot we make, we learn a new thing.

So lets share whatever strategy guide or teamwork guide that you guys can get here. At least players from newbies to pros can learn and upgrade themselves than shooting away in public puBs and hoping to hit top15 everyday! Play smart, go Pro. Play Hard=shooting routine.
SKY
New User
New User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elemeNt on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:10 pm

Admin